Thursday, October 13, 2022

The hunger started getting unbearable, its like my body isn’t allowing me to pursue losing more weight

I’m female and 6ft tall. Current weight is 170lbs, starting 176. I lost ~20lbs last year from 200 to 180. I waited a year and now I started the journey to lost 20 more. My goal weight is 150/55lbs. I don’t exercise, my weight loss is purely deficit based

I’m on a month of a deficit, 5lbs lost so far, but the hunger is getting increasingly worse. In the beginning I didn’t even notice it, now I’m hungry all day. Not just hungry but also cold, weak, tired, irritable, etc. yesterday I struggled to walk from exhaustion, I felt my legs like jelly under me, I could hardly carry myself or stay standing.

I eat 2000 kcal a day as a woman, that should be more then plenty, I eat protein 2-3x a day, I eat low fat, high volume, yet I am ALWAYS hungry since a few days. I will literally finish a big meal, like a big big plate of food and it’s like the food didn’t even touch my stomach. I can hardly take it and I feel like I’m being driven insane.

Yesterday I couldn’t take it and binged, ending up at 3600 kcal, I felt slightly sick but still a little hungry. I thought today I would hardly be hungry because of that but I’m even hungrier then yesterday. This is spiraling out of control and it’s scaring me.

I also started having digestive problems, like I developed very bad ibs Out of nowhere and have been forced to eat a low fodmap elimination diet lest I want to be a bloated painful balloon every day

I take a multivitamin daily so avoid deficiency based hunger. Water doesn’t help.

What should I do? Should I quit the weight loss journey? Should I push thru the hunger?

Because for now I’m hungry 24/7, literally like yearning for food all the time and it’s hellish.

submitted by /u/mysseclypse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ezHWwx4

No comments:

Post a Comment