Saturday, October 29, 2022

Have you ever felt like you put too much unnecessary pressure on yourself?

Height: 5’0 weight: 123 starting weight: 185

So I started my journey back around April of last year and have been very satisfied with how far I’ve come and I look great. I feel great. Howeve I’ve noticed to have some intense feelings, especially with food.

I’m 3 pounds way from hitting my goal weight (120 lbs) but somehow I always feel like I’ve messed. I eat clean and do exercise during the week and indulge a bit in the weekend, nothing crazy. However, I’m way too hyper focus about the things I eat now.

I could eat 3 peanut m&ms and feel like I’ve eaten the whole bag.

I feel this also was caused when I went to a dermatologist about cysts I get around my thighs and how the weight loss benefits me from getting them less frequently. However she said “at your height, your ideal weight is 115” and that just thru me for a loop. she was very nice and I know for my height my weight should be much lower but it put me in this position of feeling where im not enough.

Idk, I feel I’m putting too much pressure and I don’t know how to stop

submitted by /u/prettypuffin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Z7SE6te

No comments:

Post a Comment