Sunday, October 30, 2022

Losing fat everywhere except for my belly

So I’m in a weight loss journey rn, I was never overweight but I was on my way there. I gained 60 pounds I went from 120 at 5’8 to 180 in 3 years ago, I even became pre-diabetic.

So far since March I was able to lose 35 lbs, went down to 145 and I noticed that fat started to go away from my face, then my thighs and ass, I went a size down and now I’m able to see my ribcage but I still do have fat belly in comparison to the rest of my body and I’m not sure how much more weight I should lose and I don’t wanna go back to being 120lbs because at the time I thought I was too skinny.

What would be the best way to lose belly fat? Should I just continue on losing weight and hope it’s going to disappear once I reach a certain weight?

submitted by /u/Bigtaint69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/o5bF8QH

No comments:

Post a Comment