Sunday, October 30, 2022

When did the excessive sweating stop on your weight loss journey?

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for two months now and I’ve lost about 20 pounds or so. I’m a 5’11 male and I used to weight around 270 and now I’m 251. Being sweaty all the time was probably one of the worst parts about being overweight for me. It caused me to have a lot of social anxiety because the moment the slightest bit of heat touched my face, sweat would start dripping all over my face. If I was a heavy sweater on my body/pits I probably wouldn’t mind as much. But sweating constantly on my face is so annoying especially in the workplace or social events. I avoided any events that I knew wouldn’t be in a cool setting.

I noticed that I lost fat all around my body except my belly/man boob area. I still have a pretty big gut which will probably be last to go. I’m assuming all the extra body fat around my upper body is still causing a lot of insulation which is making me sweat more.

So when did y’all notice the sweating caused by excessive weight stop? I’m hoping by the time I get to 200-220 it gets better. Please share your experiences!

submitted by /u/AnxiousKing124
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sRlZrLj

No comments:

Post a Comment