Saturday, October 15, 2022

What’s The Lowest I Can Go In Cals And Remain Healthy? Female. 33. 5’4.

Originally, I started this journey at 317. My highest was 335. I got down to 297 and to remain losing 2 lbs per week, I would have been around 1,400+ calories. It felt unsustainable, though I was doing great in the 1,500 cal range. I put myself at a 1 1/2 lb per week loss to stay in a calorie range that felt more sustainable and went up to 1,700ish calories. I feel like I’ve been struggling since. I don’t like the extra calories. It’s like it gives me too much room to mess up because I can eat more. Im sure that’s not exactly a healthy take, but my weight loss has been incredibly slow to none (and recently gained about 2lbs — 294 to 296). It’s like I don’t like just losing 1 to 1 1/2 lbs a week.

Reasonably, how low can I go without medical intervention? I was working out regularly and stopped. Will get back to it soon enough.

submitted by /u/EBeewtf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ftD9eL7

No comments:

Post a Comment