Saturday, October 15, 2022

How to start my journey

Hey, I'm looking for advice on how to start my weight loss journey! I'm female and 18 years old, my weight is 132 lbs and I'm 5ft on the dot. I know I'm not majorly overweight but I would like to get down to around 120/125 lbs as that is where I feel most comfortable (my clothes fit me really well then, and still had my curves lol). I have a gym membership so I know that's a start and I'm a student who makes all of my own meals. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on exercise and what I could be doing at the gym? I love the bikes and walking, but I'm a bit nervous about weights and running. Food wise, my diet is good and balanced, I eat my vegetables and all kinds of meat but I also don't restrict, if I want chocolate or fizzy juice I'll have it and that works for me. I feel like I have the bare bones of how to start but I'm just not sure how to put it into practice. I'd really appreciate any tips if anyone has them! or even just some words of encouragement!

submitted by /u/EntertainerSuch1468
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9k0tRDf

No comments:

Post a Comment