Monday, October 17, 2022

Intermittent fasting IS NOT disordered eating!

So I was recently having dinner with some family and friends, and my girlfriends cousin mentions at dinner to me that she’s heard that I’ve been doing OMAD to lose weight. I didn’t think anything of it, in fact, I was taking it as a compliment that she’d noticed I’ve lost weight during the past month. I’m then immediately proven wrong as she states in a very judgmental tone “Intermittent fasting is disordered eating you know, it’s not healthy” to which I replied very curtly “Neither is being fat. The table went quiet upon my comment, so it seems I struck a nerve with my girlfriends family, cousin included. Long story short, a portion of her family thinks I’m a “fat phobic” asshole including the cousin. I could care less right now, but it really bothers me how people don’t bother to do their research when it comes to IF and weight loss

Edit: Grammar

submitted by /u/XAszee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KAGT5wL

No comments:

Post a Comment