Friday, October 14, 2022

Looking for experiences with the sleeve

I (27F) have been thinking of getting the gastric sleeve surgery to help me with my weight loss journey. I’ve struggled my whole life with my weight and think that normal dieting and exercise isn’t a realistic answer for me because every time I’ve tried, I’ve failed after a few months.

While my weight has fluctuated, I’ve consistently had a BMI of 40 or above. I’m on the shorter side (4’10) and am now at my heaviest (220). It feels impossible to even get to where I want to be without a more permanent change.

I feel like sometimes I physically need to be stopped or it will never happen.

Would love to know is anyone on this sub has tried it and what their experience was.

submitted by /u/sparkymp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uHWMBaj

No comments:

Post a Comment