Sunday, October 23, 2022

I feel like i’m in a rush with my life and weight loss

so when it comes to me losing weight I feel I need it done SOON as possible, why? Because I just turned 22 and I’m also a mom. I WANT to be the hottest and healthiest I can be during my youth. I miss my old confidence and self so so much, My goals are to lose enough or even get to my desired goal weight by next summer. (186 to 130) But I keep having these thoughts in the back of my mind let’s say if i fail, like “oh another year of losing weight you’ll never get to truly enjoy your life” or “wow, you’ll be 23 and still not there yet” I feel like there’s a rush and so much weight on my shoulders, Should I just slow down and take it day by day? Maybe my anxiety is getting to the best of me right now haha, I’ve been thinking about this so much it’s unreal.

submitted by /u/sweatyjuggz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qg2EhVo

No comments:

Post a Comment