Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Having a physical job is like a cheat code to an active lifestyle

I (F/23) recently started working as a mechanic, which involves a bunch of standing, walking, lifting, pulling, squatting, being in unholy poses to reach certain parts of a car etc. and it's doing wonders for my body.

I basically went from sitting on my ass all day with 30 mins of HIIT every other day, to being on my feet for 10 hours from monday to friday + 6 hours on saturday and doing all the stuff I mentioned. I also do intense cardio for 15 mins after work to fully tire myself out and be a peaceful zombie while playing some video games at the end of the day.

After being extremely frustrated with my weight loss stalling for 3 weeks, I finally lost 0.5kg in the past week since I started working in the autoshop. (I do CICO and all the good stuff too, yes. Me being active is just a bonus.)

Gives me hope I might actually be able to reach my goal weight one day.

submitted by /u/paininhibitor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cSg39jU

No comments:

Post a Comment