Sunday, October 30, 2022

It’s hard to just say no to food in social situations

So I’m reflecting on my eating today and I feel like I ate more than i would have alone.

I went out with friends to walk around downtown. Naturally, we were hungry around dinner time so I ordered a sandwich, and the rest of the group ordered as well.

They were still hungry, so ordered fries which I didn’t eat. I may have snacked on 1-2 fries but then realized I was full

We all went for ice cream after— I always order a kids size but they didn’t allow me to because I was an adult, so I ordered the full size because the group was getting their own. Then we walked around some more then stopped in a pop up booth for snacks and drinks.

Now was I hungry for snacks or drinks…. No but it felt like the social thing to do.

TLDR: I’m on a weight loss journey, but how can I still lose weight but not feel left out with the social aspect of eating? I know I can just say I don’t want to eat x but you get into the other people feel left out or your left out and it just sucks no matter what lol

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/upnmKbd

No comments:

Post a Comment