Sunday, October 23, 2022

Getting adjusted to weight loss.

(20F, 95KG to 78KG and continuing)

So, I began losing weight in June and only began to take it really seriously in September in terms of going to the gym. I've noticed a lot of odd differences but the main ones are: I'm so cold all the time, I bruise constantly, and sitting down for long periods is now just uncomfortable because I'm bonier. I'm also... jigglier. If that makes sense. There's less of me but I feel like I jiggle more because I have less visceral fat.

I'm happy with the changes I've seen and I'm much happier with my figure. I was overweight, almost obese, to an unhealthy degree and I've never felt more physically capable in my life of being able to do things. I no longer have issues when trying to run for longer than thirty seconds, but it's just these small adjustments that are odd. I'm not used to being so cold, especially my hands and my feet. I used to be able to sleep with shorts and a top on and now I have a thick duvet, a blanket, socks, a top and pyjama bottoms. How did you adjust to these changes?

submitted by /u/youknowwhattheysay12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CiBTeV9

No comments:

Post a Comment