Friday, October 28, 2022

super food greens and weightloss

SW: 245 CW: 209 GW: 175

I recently had a baby in july. I went from 195lbs to 245lbs during my pregnancy. I'm currently down 36 pounds and starting to take my weight loss journey even more serious with CICO diet & intermittent fasting. I work a lot and very early so I'm always so tired but have stopped drinking coffee bcs of the added calories/sugar. I heard super food greens in powder form are a good alternative as they provide energy as well as speed up the metabolism. But are they really worth it?? Does anyone here take super green powders like bloom? are they really beneficial in aiding in weight loss/ gut health?! please let me know!

submitted by /u/Livid_Expression4362
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vVnDrpq

No comments:

Post a Comment