Friday, October 28, 2022

Stopping an unwelcome trend

Hello. Just asking for a bit of advice

I know losing weight is a process bug last few days made me a but worried i am slippin. I have been on my weight loss journey since june and was doingreally well. The pst days have been much more difficult though, i am eating too much again. I had some stressful events and wanted to do a lot at once before traveling so it was somehow bad for my overall mood and as i was used to turning to food to feel better that ks exactly what i dod several days. Not good and makes me nervous.

Any tips to go back to good habits? I was not undereating amd had enough protein amd stuff as per the dietitians advice but just have a problem with will power i guess

submitted by /u/discusser1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/diHTjkc

No comments:

Post a Comment