Sunday, October 16, 2022

Staying motivated after a significant weight loss?

Hi everyone! A little over a year ago, I (26f) began a weight loss journey using CICO. I began going to the gym in November for 3 days a week doing about 30 minutes of strength-training and 30 minutes of cardio every time I went. In May, I lost about 65 pounds total.

This summer, I switched to a full body strength training program, and I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. However, my eating hasn’t been very consistent since July, and I haven’t lost much weight since May. I’ve just been maintaining with 5 lbs.

I think the biggest reason why I haven’t lost weight as quickly or at all is because of my eating. As a 327lb person one year ago, I felt such a fire for counting my calories, trying new foods, staying on my deficit, etc. Now, I still have that fire but it’s definitely weakened. I want to get back on track and begin losing consistently. Has anyone else ever been in this situation before? Any tips on getting that “fire” back?

submitted by /u/tcole1414
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FZn6uKP

No comments:

Post a Comment