Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Finally in double digits!

As the title says, I finally broke my several month plateu and got under 100kgs! It's a modest weight loss of 14kg when compared to the other outstanding people in this group - but it's my 14kgs! I'm getting closer to buttoning up some fancy pants, and am hoping to be able to wear them during some upcoming exams! Finally breaking the 100s has made me more determined not to celebrate with food, or to get takeout on my drive interstate tmw, and I'm already planning what I'll eat when we go out for dinner this weekend and fitting it into my calories! I'm very dedicated this time and it feels amazing!

Anyways just wanted to tell you all 😂

submitted by /u/Regz94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9UTZbcA

No comments:

Post a Comment