Sunday, October 23, 2022

Best NSVs?

Hi all! I was just curious what your beat NSVs have been. I have lost about 15 lbs since mid August, and I have 2 that I'm super happy about.

1) My knees no longer hurt all the time! For years I have had "bad knees" which I just chalked up to getting older. Like, they hurt every day no matter what I was doing. I noticed not too long ago that they haven't hurt in weeks! I read somewhere that I think it's something like 3 lbs of pressure on your knees for every pound of weight, so I have taken a bit of pressure off my knees and I think I can really tell a difference.

2) My husband reports that I have mostly stopped snoring. Lol I don't know if it's because I am sleeping better from being more active, or the weight loss, or a combination of both, but apparently I have stopped sawing logs all night long, which makes me happy. It embarrassed me to be a woman who snores her head off all night. I don't know why the woman part is even relevant, but it felt relevant, like snoring is unseemly for a lady or something. Lol

What are yours?

submitted by /u/Overbeingoverit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AoGVucP

No comments:

Post a Comment