Tuesday, October 25, 2022

i ate a whole pie in 2 days

this is my first slip up since starting my weight loss journey. i’m not beating myself up too bad about it and in a sense i’m glad i realized i have less self control than i thought (before accidentally going overboard during thanksgiving or my birthday trip).

i bought the dumb pie thinking i had the willpower to portion it out and have sweets available for a while. i’ve kept sweets in the house but never this much (make some gummy snacks, a candy bar or the little snack cakes) and i just kept going back for more slices. going forward i’ll know better and just not buy it but i know this is probably going to set me back a bit šŸ˜…. how do you guys recoup after mishaps?

submitted by /u/stillaflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wqcHR4l

No comments:

Post a Comment