Tuesday, October 18, 2022

I'm -75 lbs

First, let me say that I'm not advising or suggesting that anyone do what I'm doing. I'm just so excited to be losing this stubborn weight & being able to develop for myself a plan of maintenance even before I hit my ultimate goal. On top of that, my neighbors notice the weight loss & congratulate me but my family pretends to not notice, even though we all live together.

On 25 Jun 22, I weighed 294.4 Today, 104 days later my weight is 220.

I eat every 72 hours. During that 72 hour period, if I feel weak (which is rare), I take a bit of salt & potassium & my energy level is back in a matter of minutes.

When I do eat, I eat whatever I want. What happened over a couple of consecutive 72 hour periods of not eating, my capacity decreased & I simply couldn't eat the same amount of food anymore.

If you know Cole Robinson, you know about the snake diet. I had to modify his plan to make it work for me. I eat carbs & whatever else I want. I've learned that my body can lose weight if I pay attention to when I eat rather than what I eat.

I've been a vegetarian for 8 years so my diet is loaded w/fruit & veg, but when I want cheese pizza or snacks I have them; the only limitation is that fast for 72 hours.

After I eat after the 72 hours, I immediately start my fasting clock. It takes me 15-30 minutes to eat, and then the clock starts for the next 72 hour period.

I've lost 75 lbs in 102 days. From the start (25 Jun) I've documented my weight by vid & posted to YouTube.

Going forward, my plan is to keep doing 72's until I get to 199lbs. Once there, I plan to reduce the fasting to 48 hours. This will give me more strength to lift weights a few times a week to tone things up, while also working to reduce my weight by another 50 lbs (GW is 150).

The last 70 lbs will come off slower than the first 75, but I'm ok with that because I'll be lifting weights & feeling stronger.

Ultimately, being fasting focused will just be a part of my lifestyle. Once I reach my goal weight I will continue to fast for 20-24 hours a day.

I'm excited to have something that works for me that isn't a cookie cutter one size fits all. I have a tailored plan that is doable & sustainable for me, and I hope my confidence in myself grows as I reach each milestone.

If you're interested in seeing my daily weigh-ins from 294.4 lbs back in June, to 220 lbs today, you'll find me on YouTube as Snake Diet Fat Pig.

Again, I'm not asking, advising, or suggesting that anyone else do this. I know the idea of fasting is a turn off for some. I'm just looking to share my excitement as I reach my goals doing what works for me.

Thank you guys for reading this.

submitted by /u/Coffee_Ordinary
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zBwXUg8

No comments:

Post a Comment