Thursday, October 20, 2022

Weight loss Goals not being number oriented?

This was and is such a hard thing for me to remember sometimes, but it really helped me get out of my plateau. I was getting so obsessed with seeing a number on a scale change every workout or forcing myself to push higher and higher weights every time and I kept burning myself out.

I just recently began to reframe my weight loss from being only about numbers to arbitrary goals in the long term. I don’t want to be afraid of not fitting on roller coasters anymore. I want to be able to complete a segment hike of the Appalachian trail.

It’s been so stressful, but it helped me get out of a funk for a month of no change. Does anyone else try to view their weight loss like this?

submitted by /u/_dreamer23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MDqm7TS

No comments:

Post a Comment