Monday, October 17, 2022

Why does my mind give up after reaching a certain weight?!

I (18F) was 71kgs when I consciously started my weight loss journey. I had lost weight before but it wasn’t because I was eating properly (although I was eating better than before) but it was because I chose to start walking whenever I could. I later fell back into my inactive life style and after 3-4 months I decided I had to do something when my dad bought a scale and I saw I was 71 kgs. I am now 63 kgs. I went from 71 kgs to 62kgs within 7 months which is a slow progress for some. But I am still quite proud of myself because I had to motivate myself while living with my parents. My mom is the kind of person who will freak out if I don’t eat two meals although will be totally fine if I stuff myself with food in those two meals, as long as it’s homemade food. Because she sees homemade food as completely harmless and doesn’t care if I eat too much. On the opposite had, my dad also has eating issues which I can tell but he doesn’t care about it much because he looks fit. He can go without eating if he doesn’t like the food for a long time, but as soon as there’s some kind of junk food in the house he has to eat it. So as you can tell I had to make quite some adjustments to loose even that much.

But the issue is that, after I got to 61kgs it feels like mind gave up. I simply can’t be 60kgs. My mind makes me feel relaxed when I am 61 but as soon as I hit 62/63 kgs I start feeling extremely anxious. What should I do? Also, loosing all the weight I have lost before was way easier than loosing weight now. I had a very inactive lifestyle and binge eating issues. I could loose a lot of weight by changing my lifestyle very little. But right now it feels harder. I have to go harder on myself to even loose 1 kgs. Could someone explain why that is? And what should I do to fix all of these?

submitted by /u/Fabulous_Force4004
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yPtxSA0

No comments:

Post a Comment