Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tips for healthy weight loss

Hello everyone,

I'm new to r/loseit but I really need some advice! I have been struggling with weight loss and binge eating for 3 years now and I don't seem to tackle it very well.

Some background info, I was always atheletic and fit since little, very sporty as well. Ever since senior year in high school, stress crashed me. I started binge eating/stress eating and feeling extremely guilty and bad afterwards, and would try to do extreme stuff to make up for it (for example, overexercising, extreme dieting etc). These eventually lead to more stress and more binging. I have gained 26 kg in the past 3 years. I have no idea how to healthily lose weight as I was never unfit in my life, I desperately want to be fit again because I am a horse rider and rider's fitness is very important.

I seem to have a fixed mindset of binging now, every time I feel hungry or want to stress eat I always make excuses. In a sense that "I will start dieting TOMORROW, so I need to eat as much as I can today before I start dieting!"

I was wondering if I could get some advice here, people with similar experience or people who have good tips, what do you think?

Thank you so much for reading and I wish you all a wonderful day.

submitted by /u/kbearelly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/swbCoVg

No comments:

Post a Comment