Saturday, October 29, 2022

Weight loss and online dating.

I'm fine with chatting, but I'm not at the point where I feel comfortable scheduling anything. I'm ok with that. It's so easy to accidentally encounter the wrong person, then they can say something that gets in your head and makes you want to make a bad nutrition choice. That can happen at a target weight too. But one thing I'm happy about is that I know I'm losing weight for myself because I'm not risking my journey to a healthy weight on others/dating. It's self care to be aware of your triggers and to find ways to be able to manage them on your terms. I'm too busy right now working on myself to meet for a date, but I'll definitely chat with you for now.

How are you managing weight loss, and dating?

submitted by /u/Electrical_Cover_195
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TN9OnPY

No comments:

Post a Comment