Thursday, October 13, 2022

weight loss without a kitchen. healthy pre-made meals?

Hi all, I've got a very interesting question. I'm a 32yo man I'm 5'10 and about 250lbs which may not sound like much but it makes me incredibly depressed. So i don't always have access to a kitchen. My weight loss attempts always fail because i can meal prep this week but maybe not next week so it just makes me say "why do i bother" then i find myself in a drive thru 75% of the time. I've gone up 2 shirt sizes and 36 to 40 in pants in the past year but that's enough of my boring life story. Has anyone had success with any pre-made store bought meals? If so what are they? Also my job is very physical some days so I definitely need calories for energy on those days but that need always has me snacking on bad foods. I'd really appreciate any help

submitted by /u/PersonalMirror9484
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RfEU87n

No comments:

Post a Comment