Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Is natural juice bad for weight loss?

I've been doing crossfit pretty intensely for about two years, I've lost some weight (like 5kg) I know it's not much but I'm also not on a deficit and my diet is pretty clean I avoid sugars I don't drink sodas on my daily life, but I'm a pastry chef so completely eliminating sugars for me is imposible, I have to taste test, it's just a bit, but makes it kinda difficult to really be on a deficit.

I snack when I'm hungry (working on that rn) mostly savory snacks, and I'm currently replacing my typical mid morning snack with some natural juice

I usually put a few frozen strawberries half a banana and stevia on a blender and that's it, but EVERYWHERE everyone says juice is bad for weight loss blablabla I can't stand the texture of most raw fruits that's why I blend them.

So I came here for some opinions, you think this may work to help me be on a deficit? (I don't track my cals because I have a very bad past with eating disorders, but thanks to that I can also calculate in my head more or less what amount of calories I'm eating)

submitted by /u/Educational-Tie4963
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ar89hT1

No comments:

Post a Comment