Saturday, October 29, 2022

Looking for a weight loss buddy

Hi everyone, I currently have a BMI of 31 and am looking to lose some weight. I have been trying to exercise and eat mindfully, but nothing seems to last more than a few weeks. I really want to permanently get rid of my extra fat by changing bad habits and perceptions about healthy living.

If you are interested and are willing to go on a weight loss journey with me, do give me a dm or comment below. If not, any tips on how to not think about food all the time will also be appreciated ;)

FYI: I am a female living in Sydney. I reckon it would be easier if we are in the same timezone, but am also keen to get to know people from other places :D

submitted by /u/TocaBoca_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h3WAXIs

No comments:

Post a Comment