Sunday, October 30, 2022

Just need to share my thoughts on my weight loss

Hey you all,

I have started to lose it at the beginning of february, starting with 125kg. I was miserable with it. At the End of July I was down to 95kg and I was so fucking happy. Everyone complimented me on it and I feel so much better, feel more healthy, I am not snoring anymore and can walk up a flight of stairs, actually multiple, without being out of breath. I have started dressing nice again and just generally taking care of myself.
But then at the beginning of august I had to find out my dad has pancreatic cancer and will probably die before the end of the year. That really threw me for a loop. I did not pay that much attention to eating for the last two months because I had to travel a lot to help my parents and what not and I also used it as an excuse to eat unhealthy. Which really sucks, I don't know why I am doing this.

Anyhow, I am back to 100kg now, meaning I gained 5 kg in the last two months basically. It is really annoying. I still have come a long way so far, I lost 25 kg in a rather short time, but by now I wanted to be at 90kg not at 100.

Yeah, I don't really know where I am going with this, just needed to get this of my chest. Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/pewp3wpew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KIXBDjY

No comments:

Post a Comment