Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Time to take a break?

Hello all. I've started my weight loss journey this year, and in the roughly 4-5 months since I've started, I've lost about 6kg, which is great! I am very happy, I've never looked this good, and I've been putting on some muscle.

However, I've been stuck at the same weight for about 2 weeks now. I've been tracking calories using Macro Factor, and it estimates my current calorie deficit at ~ 500kcal per day (Maintenance is about 2000kcal, I am currently on about 1500). I've been working out 3 times a week, and I am feeling like upping that to a 4.

Should I stick to it and see if I lose a bit more? Take a break and do 1-2 weeks of maintenance? I still would like to lose another 6-8kgs, as my ideal weight is somewhere around 72kg.

submitted by /u/FasterThenDoom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pQ8jW7X

No comments:

Post a Comment