Friday, October 28, 2022

hoodwinked, tricked, bamboozled!

So I have ben on pretty strict healthy living kick since September( F,29,165cm,130kg)and I signed up for a personal trainer at the gym and have been going 3 times a week every week, weight training mainly. But the scales have hardly moved at all... But my my body feels smaller clothes fit better

I had been very very tired for all the extra exercise and a friend recommended I try increasing my protein intake, which I have done for about 3 weeks and I feel I have much more energy.

I have been tracking my kJs in My fitness pal and consistently staying in the deficit. So pretty confused why I'm not seeing more progress with my weight loss.

Yesterday I downloaded the 'lose it' and there is a big difference in the kJs intake goal compared to MFP, have I been eating too much and not actually been in a true deficit?

MFP recommends 6235kJs a day whereas lose it recommends 5583kJs.

Some advice would be appreciated on what I should eat and achieve foodwise to lose it weight and build muscle, feeling lost and confused, internet is so hard to find true valuable information

submitted by /u/LJkiwi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LXrNGZh

No comments:

Post a Comment