Thursday, October 27, 2022

Is the amount of calories I’m eating the reason my weight loss has slowed down

Is the amount of calories I’m eating the reason my weight loss has decreased?

15, 5’7 and 88kg and I am eating around 1’500 to 1’700 calories a day on average. But I just did a TDEE calculator and it says I should be eating 2’900. And I read that you should eat 500 less than that. Is that why my weight loss has slowed down dramatically? Or should I just keep on eating my normal calories or should I go to 2,400?

Before I was losing 4kg a month but not it’s gone down to barely 1kg a month.

If you think that’s the reason please tell me. I’ve been so frustrated this past month because of it

submitted by /u/Pluto5353
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LWoVuRf

No comments:

Post a Comment