Thursday, October 13, 2022

I’m becoming stagnant.

I’m a 5’4” female.

SW: 232.4lb CW: 201.8lb GW: 170lb

Hello everyone! When I first started losing weight the pounds seemed to fall off slow but steady. By the end of my first year of college, I lost 15lb. Over the summer I lose about 15lb more. Now, I’m almost done a semester and I’ve been stagnant since August. The same 1-2lb fluctuations since September.

I think I’m experiencing my first plateau. This is my first time taking my weight loss seriously and I don’t know how to approach this new development.

I still work out consistently for 3-4 days a week, but I know most change come in the kitchen.

I have not done CICO. When I first started on focusing on making healthier choices while eating less combined with weight lifting. I decided that route because I only ever had access to dining hall food and other unhealthy options on campus. Now, I’m unsure of how to approach CICO since I barely have the time or the budget to make home cooked meals.

But I am willing to try. How do I start? What do I need to do to break through this plateau?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/brandimav
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9lPhTRS

No comments:

Post a Comment