Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I think I've restarted my weight loss journey dozens of times

Back in 2019, up until March 2020, I was losing weight, lifting weights at the gym and being overall healthy. Then the pandemic started and I put on all the weight I had lost... I must have gained some 10kgs.

It's almost 1am and my sister came home with burgers and I ate them. Now my body feels miserable and I'm left wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life.

I need medication for hypertension but that didn't prevent me from eating as much as I do. I must be weighting almost 100kgs now. If I don't do something, anything, I'm going to get sick and something bad is going to happen.

I'm going to get married 30 days from now and I don't want to just die or anything. I want to be healthy. So help me God to lose this weight and stick with counting calories this time.

submitted by /u/Walks-Beneath-Trees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pxq3zo6

No comments:

Post a Comment