Saturday, October 22, 2022

Anyone else noticing massive boosts in their sleep schedule?

Just wondering if this is a common occurrence. I've been eating at a reasonable caloric deficit for about a month and a half, about 1700 a day as a 6'0 man. Around the one month mark, I noticed I began getting drowsy a lot earlier than I usually do.

Sleep has been a struggle for me my entire life. No matter what I tried, I'd often still be up at 4 AM trying desperately to fall asleep. Working night shifts in the past hasn't helped my case. However, I've recently found myself getting tired around 9-10 PM, and I'm usually out by midnight. I've been out of bed around 8-9 AM consistently, which feels straight up surreal to me.

I guess what I'm asking is: is it normal for CICO to improve one's sleep schedule so dramatically? I suppose it makes sense given that I'm taking in less food energy, but I'm so relieved about it that I can hardly believe it. Between this and the weight loss, tackling two lifelong issues with one stone feels too good to be true.

submitted by /u/CatalystSSB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iof9WDc

No comments:

Post a Comment