Friday, October 21, 2022

Weight loss slowing down while still in the 200’s …

(39F 5’10” SW:250, CW: 217, GW: 160)

So, I’ve gathered that weight loss can slow to a creep as you get closer to your GW. But what about when you’re still 60lbs away?? When you’re still in the obese category, it should be coming off more quickly, right?

For the first several weeks I was somehow pulling 3-4lb losses a week. Then it went to 2lbs and now it’s down to 1lb and some change a week. But, I’m still in the 200’s so it’s not like I’m close to goal.

Should I be pushing it harder while I’m still in the obese range? I know it’s going to get infinitely harder once I get to the 100’s. Or should I just chill with the 1lb/week.

Any advice from those with similar stats who’ve been through this?

submitted by /u/Penelope-loves-Helix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aUEsDCL

No comments:

Post a Comment