Friday, October 21, 2022

Weight loss when you're sick is a nightmare

So I was 2 weeks/4 pounds into this journey and I'm completely laid out with COVID. I feel like garbage, I'm in bed all day, taking me from "not much exercise but at least I move throughout the day" to "completely sedentary," and somehow the one thing it didn't kill was my appetite. I don't have the energy to cook anything or prepare much, and all I want is pre-packaged food (none of which in the house is terribly healthy) and takeout. I feel like being sick is going to completely wreck any progress I've made (and despite the miniscule amount of weight I've lost it was not easy and it will just devastate me to gain it all back) and all I want is to comfort-eat and I could really, really use some support.

submitted by /u/TillyH81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XPyMAEs

No comments:

Post a Comment