Sunday, October 30, 2022

The more weight I lose, the more I hate everything about myself.

Over the past 1.5 years, I [F25, 5'8", SW 230, CW 169] have lost 60 pounds and honestly my self-image has never been worse.

Before, when I was literally obese, I treated myself with kindness and care. With every pound that I shed, I knew I was doing something good for myself and I was fine with taking things low and slow.

Now I'm almost at my original goal weight and hate so many things. I've stripped away so much fat already but still don't like what lies beneath. I still hate my face, my body shape, I'm starting to think that, overall, the problem may just be... me.

I've already decided to reduce my "goal" by 10 pounds, but what if I still don't like things then? Have any of you struggled with a self-image that was apparently (paradoxically) shattered by weight loss? What did you do?

Honestly, any advice at all would be much appreciated. I'm really not sure where to go from here.

submitted by /u/CandidLigonberry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1hga5xL

No comments:

Post a Comment