Thursday, October 13, 2022

Did not reach my GW, but I found out I'm pregnant!

SW:220LB, CW:160, GW:150-140LB, 5'-3", 29F.

I will have to pause my weight loss journey as I just found out I am pregnant! So I guess I will have to be on maintenance+250 cal for awhile. I don't actually know what are the recommandation for pregnant women, I'll have to look it up.

I always been in the dieting and losing mindset. I started losing when I became nice to myself and myself space to improvement. I feel like the 10 last years were focus on that. It feels weird to suddenly have to put all that aside. Now I have to focus to provide for someone else.

Also, I'll have to work on myself and try not to panick when I will start putting on weight and seeing my body change.

It's all so weird and exciting! Now that I re-read my post, it is kind of pointless, but it feels great writing it!

submitted by /u/ultramichelo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oXUS4fK

No comments:

Post a Comment