Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Worried I’m losing too fast, yet am tracking everything correctly?

Hello LoseIt, hoping you can provide me some guidance!

I started my weight loss journey on the 1st of August and have set my weight loss goal of 0.25kg/0.5lb a week and am eating approx 1350 calories a day with no exercise which is the intake my app recommended (I am 164cm/5ft4, 29 years old and female with no known health conditions)

As of today, I’ve lost 5.7kg/12.5lb which means I’m losing about 3kg/6lb a month. Is this too fast? I’ve been trying to have maintenance days here and there, but I’m concerned that I’m losing too fast. I am also trying to ensure I eat enough vitamins and a variety of foods so that I don’t cause deficiencies, and I don’t feel tired or unwell, nor do I feel overly hungry. On days when I walk over 7000 steps, I eat about 1600 calories to make up for the calories burned.

I am weighing myself daily and tracking and weighing all my food correctly (using the scan function in the Lose It app to scan every food I eat, even the labels on my fruit). I’m drinking 2L of water everyday and am sleeping normally.

Should I be worried and eat at maintenance for a while? I’m worried I’m losing way too quickly yet am doing what I’m ‘supposed to’ according to my app. Any guidance is very welcome!

Edited to add more info.

submitted by /u/sirop-de-fleurs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ArJeHwc

No comments:

Post a Comment