Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Lost 5 lbs in one week and I don’t know what went wrong

Hi, my first time posting in this sub. :D

I (17F) started on WeightWatchers this summer so I could try and slim my figure a bit before Prom- I just ripped into overweight during the pandemic, and last week some blood work from an OBGYN appointment indicated I had high cholesterol. I started at 178.4 lost about fifteen pounds, started slacking and gained ~5 pounds over the course of the next two to three months.

These past few weeks, I started it back up, along with intermittent fasting, since my main problem was spending a bunch of points at the start of the day and giving up by dinner time. Skipping breakfast and sometimes lunch helped, especially since my food doesn’t offer many healthy options and I don’t have time to meal prep. These past weeks I started back up have been pretty consistent with weight loss, 1-3lbs a week, but this week I suddenly lost 5lbs, which to my knowledge isn’t healthy. I don’t think it’s water weight, since I’ve been losing weight consistently otherwise and I ate before weighing in, unlike how I normally do (I usually weigh in right after I wake up).

I really just don’t want to hit that metabolism rut everyone talks about. To be fair, it could be a combination of things- my medication inhibits appetite, I was more active than usual this week, plus I was sick for a few days, but I was eating like usual, if a bit unhealthier since I ate out a lot. I just really don’t know where I’m going wrong.

submitted by /u/skeletxn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oGDW6dS

No comments:

Post a Comment