Friday, October 21, 2022

🎉 I LOST 5 POUNDS!! 🎉

I cannot believe it. I've officially lost 5 pounds. Went from 226 to 221. I've gone up and down the scale from 230 to 190 and back up again. I feel like for the first time I've made real permanent lifestyle changes which is incredible. Go me!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

My Tips:

  1. get referred to Form Health where you can meet with a dietitian 2x/mo and a weight loss coach 1x/mo 👍 you'll have plenty of accountability there
  2. get put on a weight loss medication to lower your appetite (I wanted Wegovy but there's a shortage right now so I got put on Saxenda instead)
  3. make portions smaller (obviously lol)
  4. eat regularly 3-4x/day (I had a hard time with this so I started drinking a protein shake each day to help)

Form Health calculated that I'm losing about 1.5 lbs/wk which is pretty good considering I'm not exercising yet. I will incorporate running/walking soon.

submitted by /u/cherryamelie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fAnyXbE

No comments:

Post a Comment