Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Lost 30kg but I'm still massively insecure

I(M25) used to be morbidly obese as recently as December of last year, weighing around 131 kg. Losing weight has been an eternity project for me since I've been obese my entire adult life. In recent years It has been more difficult due to certain medications and the setback has been significant, which lead to suicidal ideation. I've hated my body so much to the point of wanting to die.

Ever since I've lost some weight and now im at 97kg. I didn't do much but I stopped eating so much junk food, especially candy, chips and shit like that. It wasn't really a conscious effort. I just didn't feel like eating much as it's been a chore at best.

However I'm still extremely insecure about my body as I'm still fat as a son of a bitch and hideous looking. I simply don't see any difference. Yet my family members claim to have noticed my weight loss somehow.

I thought I'd stop being an abomination of nature when I become leaner but i was sorely mistaken. Idk what am I gonna do at this point.

submitted by /u/sofuckingcursed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4JMP8DX

No comments:

Post a Comment