Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Would it be worth asking my doctor about weight loss medication/surgery?

So I currently weigh about 325 pounds and I'm 5'9". Being obese has created a lot of health issues for me, such as sleep apnea, fatigue, and pain from climbing stairs or extended walking. It's really frustrating to be the fattest person in every class I take and to arrive out of breath everyday. Diets are difficult for me to maintain due to being a very picky eater and obviously I can't exercise. Would it be worth asking my doctor about getting weight loss medication or surgery to help me? I do recognize that I would still need to be careful about things such as food intake.

submitted by /u/ReneePWB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dN8CyMh

No comments:

Post a Comment