Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Longterm Cardio Activities

Hi all, 20m. 6’4 115kg (GW: 97.5kg) I’m looking for suggestions of a cardio intensive activity to pick up 2-3x a week.

I am currently lifting 6x a week and I’m lacking in the cardio department although I’m very active otherwise (10-15k steps daily average).

I’m a full time college student and only have the discipline and money to pick up one thing. I’m mainly looking for something that won’t interfere too much with my lifting, help with a stronger, healthy heart, and build confidence within myself and obviously help accelerate sustainable weight loss.

My current thoughts were BJJ (but I’m honestly nervous and afraid to get choked out a lot), Boxing (terrified of head trauma), running (done it before but always found it boring), swimming, dancing or skateboarding. Any more suggestions or thoughts? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Jibbyie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a81OBiq

No comments:

Post a Comment