Sunday, October 23, 2022

am I not active enough?

I’ve been trying out sustainable weight loss and been consuming about 1200 kcal everyday. I track my calories pretty seriously and would say that at times I’d overestimate the calories just to make sure that im not overeating.

I take as much walks as I can and would say I average about 3k steps? some days I walk more but this is an average of course..

It’s been almost a month and I’m now realising that I’ve hit a plateau and I’m devastated. has this got anything to do with all my failed crash diets? am I not losing anything because of my shitty, compromised metabolism?

for reference on October 10 I was 66.1kg It’s 24th and I’m 65.9 , I weigh myself every morning and it’s always ranging 65.3-66.1kg (I’m 165/5’5)I know that weight fluctuates but it’s been really consistent for someone who’s been in calorie deficit for weeks .. really bumped because I thought I’d be in good progress by now.

submitted by /u/Existing_Rip4390
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sm5lQDv

No comments:

Post a Comment