Friday, October 21, 2022

Celebrate with me!!

The other day, I was going through my closet and the horrific multi-size multi-season mess that it is and began going through jeans and old exercise clothes. Last year I was a size 18, and have been anxious to buy new clothes because the rapid weight loss.

Luckily, I found plenty of old size 10-12s I had stashed away and amazingly, most of them fit. The ones that didn’t, just inspired me to keep going so I can fit into them by winter.

Now, here’s the even more fun part. When I started exercising in October I bought workout clothes. Somehow they’d gotten crammed into the back of my closet. When I pulled out what I regarded as my favorite workout shirt, happy to have found it, I quickly tried it on. To my surprise, it no longer fit. It came down to my mid-thigh and this shirt practically ate my body.

I danced around the apartment for a solid 30 minutes and decided to wear the shirt to bed.

It’s really the little things.

submitted by /u/phantombumblebee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CO1qh8f

No comments:

Post a Comment