Sunday, October 23, 2022

Is it possible for my breasts to sag less after weight loss (hear me out)

So I (24F) have really big boobs (see my username which I wish I could change loool). About a 36K.

I have 50lbs left to lose. Currently my breasts sag a little since they’re quite big and I’ve gained and lost weight since I was 16.

I’m wondering is it possible that if I lose weight I will reverse some of the gravity and they’ll actually weigh less and sit higher. Does that make sense.

For context even at my goal weight my boobs are a G cup which is still a big reduction but more to say there’s still a lot of volume to them. I know breast tissue really doesn’t regain elasticity.

Also anyone have any advice beyond surgery to make boobs (appear) perkier. I’ve heard push ups can help any one have experience?

submitted by /u/Bigtidsnass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TSieuE6

No comments:

Post a Comment