Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Current Mindset

What’s up guys, I wanted to get some info on what people do/how often you have cheat days. I started taking weight loss serious about 4ish months ago. I started at 315 pounds and I’m down 45 pounds to 270. I do IF (16/8 and 20/4 depending on the day) and I workout 5-6 days a week. I count calories, you know all the good stuff. But I ask about cheat days because I’m to the point now where I feel so into it that when I have a cheat day or meal I just feel like crap afterwards. Before hand I really want that cheat meal and after I hate that I did it even though I know it’s deserved. Just wondering how some of you go about this and again how often you have a “cheat day”.

submitted by /u/SnooOpinions4436
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/094WBQ1

No comments:

Post a Comment