Friday, October 14, 2022

When should I start trying to build muscle and when should I switch my diet?

Hey everyone, I’m pretty far along in my weight loss journey, I started at 290lbs in 2019 and got down to about 208lbs which is where I’m at now. I’ve been calorie counting and experimenting with intermittent fasting, and it’s seemed to work. The question I have is, at what weight or point do I start making the switch from cutting to bulking? I want to have a muscular build so I know I need to eat more protein and increase my caloric intake, but I don’t want to do so and have it increase my fat percentage. Going along with that, another question I have would be how do I start the transition from dieting for weight loss to dieting for muscle gain? For context, I’m a 22 y.o. 6ft male. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheBravePaladin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KgfNubS

No comments:

Post a Comment