Monday, October 29, 2018

A sneak peek into my Weight-Loss-Goals Status. CANNOT WAIT wait to meet the AWESOMEST one on the list!

I maintain a little excel sheet with dreams that I dreamt of along the way and mark as I achieve them. Yesterday, I came up with the best one ever!

Weight Loss Goals Status
Hit 70 kg Achieved
Hit 65 kg Achieved
Have a normal BMI Achieved
Have a normal ASIAN BMI
Be the lowest weight of my adult life
Run the 10k again
Have a healthy waist circumference Achieved
Fit into the polka dot top Achieved
Fit into the black top and zip it up Achieved
Fit into the black top and button it up
Fit into all my saree blouses ever Achieved
See crotch sucking in tummy
Question mark side profile Achieved
Lie down and have concave tummy in the mirror
Lose as much as nephew weighs

I bought a digital scale after I started my journey and kept it in a corner of my room. I weigh myself every morning. So does the little guy before he goes to school. I want to lose around 18kgs in total and he weighs around 15kgs! I am 10kgs down already.

I thought of the photo shoot idea yesterday. I can lift him up and know how much weight I carried along with me all the time! I am going to click pictures carrying him to commemorate my awesomeness!

I cannot wait to meet that goal and share with all of you! I am so excited!

Do any of you have super cool goals like this to share with us?

submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qhKvqL

No comments:

Post a Comment