Friday, October 26, 2018

Weight Loss and Appetite?

I’ve been searching online, but most of what I have found on the subject talks about the opposite effect.

I have recently lost around 75 lbs (~220lbs - 145lbs) and over the last month or so I’ve begun to really lose my appetite. I haven’t any other strange symptoms, just don’t really want to eat much (if at all). I will normally only crave some coffee in the morning and then not really want to eat anything for the remainder of the day.

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve talked to people who have also lost rather dramatic amounts of weight, but they say that they only felt like they wanted to eat less and retained an appetite. I’m planning to make an appointment with my primary care physician this coming month, but just wanted to reach out to others in order to see if this is something they have experienced.

Basics: 33/F/5’ (152.4cm)/145lbs (starting weight ~220). ~1200 calorie diet (before I began experiencing absolutely no appetite).

Hopefully this formats correctly!

submitted by /u/vulpes_squared
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Atucx4

No comments:

Post a Comment